11/04/2007

Climate Radio

Recently we did a brief interview for RIchard Hoggett of Friends of the Earth who is running the Climate RAdio campaign. My radio career is very short and definitely not a vocation I should ever ever think about, btu good to have been asked and alos interesting trying to fit who I am, Leap, why we do what we do and how we fight climate change through our work in to a whole 25 seconds... I know I talk fast but wow!

If you want to read more or hear the interview follow the link....

Hi Matt

Thanks for helping with the climate radio campaign. Your interview is being aired on Pirate FM from this week and the website has now been updated with your story – the direct link is http://www.foecornwall.org/CLIMATE_CHAOS/Stories/21%20LEAP%20Media.html

There is a listen again facility on this web page so you can hear your edited interview.

Best wishes

Richard

No comments: