16/03/2008

My first award


This is a slide from an amazing day organised by CoaST www.coastproject.co.uk that happened on 13/03/08. Leap was asked to run a taster workshop on communicating the green and ethical message - tools and tone of voice, this was co-hosted by Jez Prins of www.hardworkingwords.co.uk a good session, way larger group than expected. And the discussion kind of got off tangent, with views on how the ICT sector is already surpassing the aviation industry on a co2 level to do we really need brochures! But we said what was needed to be said and it is mainly about make sure you say what you do and say it as you...not Innocent unless you are Innocent!

I hope so because I love paper.


The slide was for a 5 minute to show talk on winning awards and accreditations - marks of distinction, authenticity and benchmarking yourself. The Blue Peter badge was won when I was 7 or so and has always appeared on my cv. Mainly because cv's are humorless...:)

No comments: