28/03/2007

Woo hoo

Just how good is this weather! After a lush longboarding 2 hour surf at Watergate on Saturday (followed by an excellent Pheonix burger with my nippers, pals and Clare), the suns just kept up the good vibes. The last couple of morning walks to work have felt really good (not that my usual walks or cycles are bad, even in the rain it's ace to just have the freedom that my walks give), short shirt and jeans and it's as good as summer. I'll take some snaps soon of what my walk/cycle looks like.

Other news, off to the launch of the Sexy Green Car Show at Eden tomorrow, should be interesting. Last night at my old pad Eden again for a great little show and tell session by Tim and Tony with some great insights in to Eden's hopeful next build phase. Make sure you vote for them when the time comes.

It was also interesting as Eden's new build will be titled the Edge and has a lot of basis in dry arid regions of the world. Exactly where I was 6 weeks ago in Sinai! And the edge is a fitting title for similar regions and peoples around the world and was one of two aspects that filled my thoughts whilst I spent time in the desert. The other was the memory of water that surrounded me.... but I will write fully about Sinai and my time there in the near future.

Right time to work, it's been another lightning paced day with time spent talking to St Austell Brewery about design and sustainability and Leap will be consulting with them in the future - which is nice. Artworking the June Energy in Regional Development conference work that Leap have just branded and a few other tasty projects. One day I might actually do the portfolio so you can see some of the 300 projects we've been part of in the last two years instead of all my old work currently shown!!

Bye bye, enjoy sunny tiimes.
matt x

No comments: